Clinic for Neurology, Clinical Center of Serbia
Str. Dr Subotic 6, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Assembly League Extraordinary Session
Dear members of the League,
At the Extraordinary Assembly of the League held at the Clinical Center for Neurology on December 18, 2018, and at the request of the members of the League Presidency (after the tragic death of Prof Nebojsa Jovic), the following decisions were made:
1. An association has been re-named to the Serbian League Against Epilepsy
2. The Statute of the League has changed (the previous Statute did not correspond to the real situation, the changes refer to the new name, change of the seat, change of responsibilities and ways decision are made by the President of the Assembly, the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board, all in the spirit of democratic principles)
3. The new headquarters of the League is Dr Subotica Street 6, Belgrade
4. The President of the Assembly has been appointed (Prof. Dr. Dragoslav Sokić)
5. A new Steering Committee was appointed in the following composition: Doc. Dr. Aleksandar Ristic (President of the Board and President of the League, Legal Representative of the League), Doc. Dr Stevo Lukic (Deputy Chairman of the Board and Vice President of the League), Prof. Dr. Ksenija Gebauer (Deputy Chairman of the Board and Vice-President of the League), Doc. Dr. Nikola Vojvodić (Deputy President of the Board of Directors and Vice President of the League), Dr. Galina Stevanović (Board Member and Secretary of the League), Ass. Aleksandar Gavrilović (Board Member and Secretary of the League), Dr Tijana Djukic (Member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer of the League).
6. A new Supervisory Board was appointed in the following composition: Doc. Dr. Fadil Škrijelj (President of the NO), Doc. Dr Maja Milovanović (Member of the NO), Doc. dr Ružica Kravljanac (member of the NO).
At the Extraordinary Assembly, it was pointed out that the Serbian League for the Epilepsy shall:
1. Continue in legal terms all the activities of the previous League (League of the League for the Epilepsy of Yugoslavia).
2. Continue with professional and educational activities
3. Deepen international cooperation
4. Encourage and materially support the training of members of the League in recognized international centers
5. Enable integrations of middle medical personnel to the activities of the League, who are in professional terms related to patients with epilepsy
6. Regularly inform the members of the League about the activities between the two sessions of the Assembly
Asst. Prof. Dr. Aleksandar Ristić
President of the Serbian League Against Epilepsy